From drive trains to disc brakes, from Zipp wheels to Quarq power meters, SRAM was well represented in Madison this year. Team Cannondale/Cyclocrossworld.com were all SRAM, Avid and Zipp equipped. SRAM swept the Elite Women’s podium and represented most of the Elite Men’s also:
- Katie Compton – Trek CX Collective (SRAM, Avid)
- Jade Wilcoxson – Optum/Kelly Benefits (SRAM)
- Nicole Duke – Alchemy/SRAM/SPY (SRAM, Zipp, Avid, Quarq)
- Jonathon Page – Engvt
- Zach McDonald – Rapha-Focus (SRAM, Avid)
- Jamey Driscoll – Cannondale/Cyclocrossworld.com (SRAM, Avid, Zipp)
Congratulations to our friends at SRAM!