Helium is the second lightest element known to man. Sugoi’s Helium Jacket is so light, you’re apt to forget it’s there – until you need it!
Weighing in at under 3 ounces, the Helium Jacket offers semi-fitted coverage and protection from the elements. Highly packable, yet breathable. Ventilated, yet resistant to water and wind. Details include a zippered back pocket and 3M contrast piping.
This lightweight outer layer is perfect for folding up in your jersey pocket to pull on when conditions might get wet or wind. Combined with the right layers underneath, this jacket will seal in your warmth in wet and windy conditions.
- Helium fabric for super-lightweight wind and water repellency
- Laser cut perforations and back yoke mesh for air flow and moisture management
- Reflective detailing for low light and night time visibility
- Contrast elastic bound cuff
- Underarm perforation to increase ventilation
- 1 invisible zip back pocket
- 2 comfortable front zip pockets
Super-lightweight woven polyester shell fabric that uses an ultra-fine denier yarn in a ripstop pattern for high wind and water repellency. Helium provides exceptional weather protection and breathability without bulk, weighing in at less than 100 grams.
Stretch fabrics and engineered panels allow for close-fit comfort and unrestricted freedom of movement
Designed to resist but not entirely prevent the penetration of water
Ensure warmth in cold conditions helping to regulate the climate against your skin
Come in to Higher Gear and try on Sugoi’s Helium Jacket. It’s sure to become one of your favorite jackets and a “go to” cycling layering piece for this fickle Spring weather.