Our Computraining Studio is open! Join us we are open everyday. Please go to our online schedule to register.
Higher Gear’s boutique studio of 8 computrainers allows for a very flexible training environment. You can book the space for your group of 8 and decide the series of courses that you want to do – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a block of time for your group.
Everyone must register online – Click here to go to our online registration and scheduling website.
Introductory Pricing: $10 to tryout our studio
Packages of 8 classes are available for $10/session
Bike Storage: $25/month
Metabolic Testing/VO2 Max Assessment: $185 offered by Brian Harris Training System, appointments can be requested online.
All participants must adhere to the following CompuTrainer Studio Guidelines:
- There will be no reimbursement for missed reserved classes.
- Arrive 15–20 minutes before the schedule time for setup, calibration, and warm-up.
- Set up and remove your own bike—it’s your responsibility.
- Ride with proper skewer and training tire (can be purchased at Higher Gear).
- Bring a towel, hydration, and nutrition
- Rides start PROMPTLY at the scheduled start time, so if you arrive late, ride in “ERG” (non-recorded mode).
- Do not leave your bike behind unless you’re paying for monthly storage.
- Do not leave your running shoes, nutrition or other gear behind. Items left behind will be put in lost and found at the end of the day. After seven (7) days, lost and found items will be donated or disposed.
- Wipe down your area after working out.
Join us, make the off-season an on-season.