With a bicycle, the world gets smaller.
In Africa, a bicycle allows HIV caregivers to visit five times as many clients in a day.
Here in the West, a bicycle breaks isolation and connects us to the city’s energy.
The Source Two LTD is the ultimate bike for staying connected to your community, and through a partnership with Gates and SRAM, it’s also the best way to help caregivers in Kenya stay connected to theirs.
For every Source Two LTD sold, we’ll donate a specifically-designed bike to World Bicycle Relief so that caregivers can continue to fight – and defeat – HIV in Africa.
Specialized Source Two LTD: Rides locally. And helps globally.
- Super light, low fuss, maximum versatility with smooth welds, pre-installed racks and fenders and an eccentric bottom bracket for easy chain tensioning
- SRAM 2 speed Automatix changes gears when you reach a certain speed. This provides a reliable, easy start to accelerate, plus convenient and efficient pedaling at higher speeds.
- SRAM Via GT hydraulic brakes with optimized ergonomics
- Drivetrain features Gates CDX CenterTrack belt drive system mated with SRAM 2 piece crankset. Silent, lightweight, clean, efficient and low maintenance
- Custom-developed Specialized aluminum fender, plus custom Racktime aluminum rack with ‘hidden’ mounting hardware
Have you ever wondered, “Why World Bicycle Relief? What’s wrong with existing bicycles in Africa?”