Introducing the 2013 Higher Gear kit. Crafted in Italy, featuring Capo’s Corsa Modena proven performance materials. Our performance-oriented kit delivers breathable, non-binding comfort and power-enhancing muscle support.
Capo’s Italian craftsmanship is reflected in the technical, super breathable and moisture-wicking properties that keep you comfortable through easy spins and double-centuries.
- Drop fabric jersey is ultra-breathable and moisture-wicking, providing excellent comfort and moisture management.
- Silicone gel gripper at waist is comfortable and stays put through you entire ride.
- High gauge Power Lycra shorts provide lightweight yet compressive muscle support. The premium stretch fiber provides incomparable fit, muscle support, breathability and freedom of movement.
- Upgraded Elastic Interface Technology chamois provide maximum comfort and performance, originated and patented in collaboration with Assos.
- Elastic Interface Technology chamois offers best freedom of movement, full support for saddle stress, fast moisture transport and best breathability.
For the summer of 2013, the Higher Gear line includes unisex short-sleeved jerseys and bib shorts as well as men’s and women’s shorts, each with an upgraded chamois.
Men’s shorts have Elastic Interface Technology’s D4 men’s chamois. This high-end pad features four different densities, featuring high density foam inserts in key pressure point areas. The anatomic shape is designed for the way the body meets saddle. This chamois is build to go the distance, offering maximum protection and performance.
Women’s shorts feature Elastic Interface Technology’s Women’s Giro HD Carbon chamois. The Giro HD offers a lighter weight pad, yet superior protection. For support, this insert uses a high-density, open-cell memory foam. This layer has been bonded to an anti-microbial micro-fiber layer with carbon fiber threads woven through. As a result, the chamois efficiently evaporates moisture, leaving you dry and comfortable. In addition to the slim, movement-freeing shape, there are 6mm and 8mm-thick pads built into the anatomic, 3-D shape in order to better support the female anatomy.
Higher Gear is proud to team up with Capo for this year’s cycling kit. Capo has established itself as a premier brand of cycling apparel and accessories. Their products deliver technical performance, progressive design and proven quality, made in Italy.