If you have plans for 2017 to race, ride an early season century or just step up your cycling, a CompuTrainer Studio is a good place to start your season off right.
If you are looking to stay in shape over the winter or maybe even shed a few pounds, the CompuTrainer offers a no-impact workout in a fun environment.
Studio is first-come-first-served. Reservations are taken ONLINE. (Link available soon.) Schedule will be available two weeks in advance. A mobile app is available so to make registering from your smart phone easy.
You can get ready for CompuTraining season by:
- Locating or purchasing a new trainer skewer for your rear wheel. If you don’t have one, you can purchase one at Higher Gear, where we can install on it on your bike during set up for first ride (allow extra time to check in).
- Replacing your rear tire with a trainer tire. Frequent trainer riders often find the tread on their rear wheel will wear down over time. Purchase a (rear) trainer tire for indoor riding and save your outdoor tire for spring. Trainer tires are available to purchase from Higher Gear online and in store. Please call to book an appointment to switch out your rear tire for a trainer tire.
- Reserving your bike storage. $25 per month for bike storage;
$100 for entire season (4 months) of bike storage means that your bike is at Higher Gear, ready to ride when you are.
|Monday – Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|Afternoons by appointment **||Afternoons by appointment **|
* Most sessions will involve riding our Course of the Week. 5 times a week, we are offering Structured Workouts of interval training (rather than our Course of the Week): Tuesdays at 6:00am and 9:15am; Thursdays at 4:30pm and 6:15pm; and Sundays at 11:00am. Using your FTP, we can set you up for your Structured Workout. If you haven’t yet performed an FTP test, we can administer that in our Studio. Contact us for details. (See more under FAQs.)
** Mid-afternoons on all days are by appointment/drop-in. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a session.
If you have a group of four or more who would like to ride as a group, we will help you build a program based off of the courses we have available. If you would like to book the studio for your training group on a weekly basis please contact email@example.com for availability.
More Details and Options
Reservations will be taken ONLINE. Schedule is available two weeks in advance. A mobile app is available so to make registering from your smart phone easy.
Don’t haul your bike back and forth this winter. Take advantage of our bike storage option. $20 per month or $80 for the entire winter season (November – March) means that your bike will be at Higher Gear, ready to ride when you are.
Coaching options will also be available to help you improve your performance over the winter season. Stay tuned. Goldsprint competitions will be available throughout the season.
- Learn about the benefits of CompuTraining at Higher Gear’s boutique studio inWilmette >>
- Check out our CompuTraining Pricing and Packages >>
- Any questions? Check out our CompuTrainer FAQs >>
Need Help? Have Questions?
Wilmette | 847-256-2330