It’s a cruel truth: sometimes you have to drive your bike to the place you want to ride it. For those times, you need a bike rack for your car. At Higher Gear, we’re proud to sell Thule and Saris products.
The three most common bike racks connect to a roof rack system, plug in to a Class 2 or Class 3 trailer hitch, or attach to the hatchback or trunk of your car. Which type of rack is right for you depends on your answers to the following questions:
- What kind of car do you drive?
- Does your car have a Class 2 or Class 3 hitch? If not, do you plan to install one?
- Does the car have a roof rack? If not, do you plan to install one?
- How many bikes do you plan to transport? What are their sizes?
- How secure must the wheels be?
Bring your answers to these questions to Higher Gear, and we’ll match you and your car with the perfect bike carrier.