After three consecutive victories in the Tour of Flanders, the Tarmac went on to win the 2010 Tour de France. Like the team bikes of Saxo Bank-Sungaard and Team Astana, this SL3 is ready to race with SRAM RED.
Come see it in Wilmette or Highland Park.
Some specs on the bike:
- The notorious Pro Tour dominating SL3 FACT IS 11r carbon frame has phenomenal stiffness-to-weight ratio, with tapered head tube and OSBB carbon shell
- Full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer provides for the ultimate in precision handling and acceleration
- Ultralight Roval Rapide SL 45 wheelset with carbon/alloy hybrid rims for low aerodynamic drag, with the durability of an alloy brake track
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset, with oversized BB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has the highest strength-to-weight ratio for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- SRAM’s Pro Tour-proven RED carbon shifters are super light, with “double tap” technology for simple intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Body Geometry Romin carbon-reinforced saddle with Ti tails, and contoured profile for optimal power position
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle are super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodate carbon-rails