Our Gran Fondo Hundo riders aren’t the only ones who are winners! Our ride is a charity event for World Bicycle Relief. The fundraising our Hundo participants do directly puts bicycles in the hands of students (mostly girls) and healthcare workers in Africa, giving them a chance for a brighter future.
This year we set a goal of raising $100,000 dollars. We’re more than half way to reaching our goal and there’s still time to get in on the Gran Fondo Hundo fundraising challenge! The fundraising deadline is Monday, July 31st, 11:59pm.
While the dream bike competition is still open, this year you have even more incentive to fundraise. For every Buffalo Bicycle / $147 raised,* our Hundo riders will be entered to win a raffle. The more money you raise, the more chances you have to win!
Raffle Prizes include:
Saris Freedom Superclamp EX 2 Bike Rack
- Fastest loading bike rack around thanks to the dual wheel-clamping hooks (bonus: no frame contact).
- Lightweight, yet mighty! Weighs only 35 lb, and is rugged enough to carry 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each.
- Features integrated locks and reflectors for extra security and visibility, day and night.
- Open Sesame! Tilting feature allows hatch access, even when fully loaded and folds up when not in use.
- Sleek and compact design holds 2 bikes on a single bar.
- Made In The USA
Cycleops Hammer Direct Drive Trainer
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings.
- Direct drive design for increased bike compatibility and quiet performance.
- Innovative electromagnetic resistance provides rapid response resistance and maximum power.
- Seamlessly connects to CycleOps VirtualTraining with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Product does not include cassette.
- Cadence sensor, ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately.
- Zwift enabled.
- Made In The USA
Increase your chances of winning great raffle prizes and put more bicycles into the hands of students and healthcare workers in rural Africa. Share The Power of Bicycles and double your impact this July, when donations are being matched dollar-to-dollar.*
Hurry! Our fundraising challenge ends Monday!
* For WBR’s global campaign, all donations made during the month of July will be matched 1:1 (up to $240,000 USD).