Date(s) - 15 Jul 2017
6:45 AM - 8:45 AM
Higher Gear - Wilmette
Join us Saturday mornings this spring, summer and fall for a fun, no pressure group ride with a great group of friends to lead the way.
New to group riding?
First time in clipless pedals?
Still learning routes around the North Shore?
Looking for a good group to spend your Saturday mornings with?
… All skill levels are welcome. There’s no intimidation factor with us. This is a no-drop ride, so nobody gets left behind.
We leave our Wilmette shop promptly at 7:00am. Please arrive by 6:45am – with your tires pumped, water bottles full and bikes ready to roll – so we can begin the ride on time. As with all our rides, helmets are required. Headphones are not allowed.
- Riding with Higher Gear for the first time or new to group riding? Check out our Group Ride Rules.
- Before every ride, make sure your bike passes the “ABC Quick Check.” If it’s been a while since you’ve been on your bike, be sure your bike is ready to ride with a Tune-Up from Higher Gear.
- Not sure how to dress for the fickle lakefront weather? Check out our tips on layering.
- Worried about potholes? Come in and talk with our expert mechanics about going tubeless.
- Don’t forget these Cycling Essentials for your solo or group rides.
Need Help? Have Questions?
Wilmette | 847-256-2330