Date(s) - 19 May 2017
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Close out National Bike to Work Week by riding on the official Bike to Work Day.
Sponsored by the League of American Bicyclists, National Bike to Work Day is an opportunity to celebrate the unique power of the bicycle and the many reasons we ride.
- Learn more about Bike to Work Day.
- Meet Higher Gear customer commuters Jeff, Andy and Danny.
- Get Higher Gear customer tips for commuting to work.
- Need extra motivation to ride your bike to work?
- Higher Gear hopes you have a great summer of riding! Don’t get on your bike without a proper cycling helmet, cycling glasses and your Road ID. And always use sunscreen!
- Whether you’re racing, riding in a charity event or taking the bikes out for a ride with the family, be sure your bike is in working order.
- Get it in to Higher Gear for a Tune-Up, so your bike is ready to ride when you’re ready to ride!
- For more events and rides like this, visit our Chicagoland Cycling Calendar.
Need Help? Have Questions?
Wilmette | 847-256-2330