Date(s) - 15 May 2017 until 19 May 2017
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sponsored by the League of American Bicyclists, National Bike to Work Week is an opportunity to celebrate the unique power of the bicycle and the many reasons we ride.
- Learn more about Bike to Work Week.
- Meet Higher Gear customer commuters Jeff, Andy and Danny.
- Get Higher Gear customer tips for commuting to work.
- Need extra motivation to ride your bike to work?
- Higher Gear hopes you have a great summer of riding! Don’t get on your bike without a proper cycling helmet, cycling glasses and your Road ID. And always use sunscreen!
- Whether you’re racing, riding in a charity event or taking the bikes out for a ride with the family, be sure your bike is in working order.
- Get it in to Higher Gear for a Tune-Up, so your bike is ready to ride when you’re ready to ride!
- For more events and rides like this, visit our Chicagoland Cycling Calendar.
Need Help? Have Questions?
Wilmette | 847-256-2330