There are two types of personal trainers in the world—drill sergeants and cheerleaders. The Roll Elite is the latter kind, in bicycle form—kindly inspiring you to get out and break a sweat.
With its lightweight alloy frame and fork, eight speeds of “go fast” gearing, stable and wide 650b tires, and powerful Tekgtro hydraulic disc brakes, the Roll does everything in its power to encourage and motivate you to keep fit in comfortable, efficient style.
If you’re looking for excuses to get out of riding in the city, the Roll is designed to address your every complaint. There are always more reasons not to exercise than to actually do it. Now when it comes to getting a ride in, you have no excuses.
There’s a feeling people get when everything just clicks on a ride, and the Specialized Roll Elite is a bike that pulls it all together for you. Take it out on a bike path—dirt or paved—and enjoy the smooth, efficient ride afforded by the lightweight A1 aluminum frame and unique Ground Control Positioning, which puts you in a more upright ride position and provides maximum comfort while keeping your back and neck feeling fine.
Cruise with the confidence and stability of the stable 650b wheels, wrapped in wide, cushy 2.3 inch tires. The hill-topping 24-speed Shimano drivetrain makes sure you enjoy easy spinning up steep hills, and let’s you go fast if the mood strikes.
Ride longer thanks to the Body Geometry science that’s gone into saddles, grips and pedals that keep you comfortable for mile-after-mile.
Features of the Specialized Roll Elite
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum frame.
- Ground Control Positioning to have you sitting upright for maximum comfort.
- Low entry version available.
- A spring suspension seatpost takes the sting out of rough terrain, giving you an extra bit of “cushion” that’ll have you riding longer and more comfortably.
- Equipped with Specialized’s Body Geometry “The Cup” saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by “cupping” your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- Wide diameter, 650bx2.3″ Nimbus Sport tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads.
- Fender/rack mounts to set the bike up for commuting or around town errands.
No more excuses. Specialized has a bike that is tough enough to tackle the challenges of city riding, but gentle enough to work with you to meet your fitness goals. Whether you’re riding for fitness or you’ve got a load to carry to work, just roll with it!
Get out there. Get active. Just roll.