It’s fall. Cyclocross season is upon us. It’s time to cat up!
Specialized is giving us more ways to upgrade this fall, while adding a bit of color to our rides. We have an array of Specialized CruXes in stock, including the Specialized CruX E5 X1, Specialized CruX Sport E5 and the Specialized CruX E5. But if you’re looking for a cyclocross bike that will make your components wipe out in their own drool, check out this full custom build on the Specialized CruX Pro Frameset.
The CruX Pro Disc frameset is a ‘cross-optimized warrior. With its FACT 10r carbon frame, disc brake mounts, and CG-R carbon fiber seatpost, it’s ready to be built up exactly how you want it. Add to that SWAT Box compatibility and a third bottle mount on the down tube for water or a tool Keg, and you have the foundation for a real course crusher.
- The carbon frame was constructed from Specialized’s FACT 10r carbon fiber that puts performance first without breaking the bank. It retains all of the rigidity and responsiveness required of ‘cross racing and to promote ride quality. It’s also equipped with a thru-axle design with 142mm rear spacing for all wheel compatibility.
- The internally routed FACT carbon disc fork features a thru-axle design, and it increases steering response and rider input for the tight turns and all-out efforts demanded in CX.
- The CG-R seatpost is constructed from our high quality FACT carbon fiber, and when combined with the elastomer insert, it helps reduce rider fatigue and increase compliance.
This custom build was designed to make mincemeat of competitors out on the course. SRAM Force CX1 and Zipp 303 tubulars complement each other perfectly.
This custom-built racing machine features:
- Full SRAM CX1 hydro group
- Zipp 303 tubulars with clement pdx tired
- Zipp service course Sl bar and stem
- Zipp Sl speed carbon seatpost
Looking to step up your ‘cross game? Let Higher Gear help you build your dream racing machine.