Overnight Trips on Your Bike
If you are thinking about an overnight trip on your bike, there are some accessories that will make the journey easier. You can start with a simple rack and add some bags to carry clothes and some extras. This is great if you’re staying at a B&B or hotel. If you are camping, you can attach a go-behind trailer to carry gear. They are easy to attach and remove so you can have your bike free to check out the local scene.
Touring bikes are great for camping.
• Eyelets on the front fork for rack or fenders
• Attachment points in the back for carrying a rack
• A comfortable steel frame
• A standard traditional wheel set that is easy to be serviced
• A slightly longer wheel base than a traditional road bike, which makes it more comfortable to handle when it’s completely loaded